Beth Israel Memorial Wall plaques and yahrzeit traditions help keep the memory of your loved one alive in perpetuity. Complete the form below to arrange for your plaque. Included are:
1. A beautiful plaque on our Memorial Wall by the Glickman-Galinson Sanctuary at Beth Israel.
2. A dedication/blessing ceremony at the Wall performed by our clergy upon placement of your loved one's plaque (optional).
3. Inclusion of your loved one's name on the yahrzeit list in our Shabbat Bulletin on the anniversary of their yahrzeit
4. The reading of your loved ones name in the Erev Shabbat service every year on the anniversary of their yahrzeit.
5. The listing of your loved one's name in our annual Yom Kippur Memorial Book, available to all attendees at Yom Kippur services.
Required fields are marked with *